Kushtia, Khulna
Resolved
Additional Fees

I am Little freelancer. I worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via ARS. Then i buy database from my company and send him... He pay me total 126$ in last 1 month. My company price was 200$ and my commission was 100$...In this time he give me lot of threat.

Now i say something about my email database. My company have some premium account from best business directory sites. My doctor database was 99.99% well. Last update 1 month ago.I want minimum 80$ to save this time.

Now i am really destroyed. They are best froud from USA.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Absolute Revenue Solutions and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Absolute Revenue Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Absolute Revenue Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Absolute Revenue Solutions?

Comments

We need more 100$ cuz contract was300$

fahad2016

Problem solve,,,, Thanks Alan sir

This guy goes by a fake name Kevin North and black males U.S. companies after he sends you an email I paid the guy $140 that we agreed on now he wants more? This is total black male beware and do not do any business with anyone if they are not an actual company!!!!

padministor

Please send me a personal message at padministor@pissedconsumer.com

fahad2016