Resolved
Additional Fees

WE are Little freelancer. WE worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via ARS. Then i buy database from my company and send him... He pay me total 200$ in last 1 month. My company price was 300$ and he pay me 200$...In this time he give me lot of thret.

Now boss say me give us 100$ other wise you will fire..

Please help US

If we not pay us we will make 500 bad review again ARS

He have 4 man so we can do this. I need this money as soon as possible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of database and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Absolute Revenue Solutions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned database in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Absolute Revenue Solutions.

Had an Experience with Absolute Revenue Solutions?

Comments

Naharakterupuwork
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1230071

Just Few Days Ago I get A reference From My USA friends.And i Work with ::Mark Yawitz:: and he Give me a job.

My job Was Collect 100 CV and Sent email. I already Complete this Task. Now 2 days ago he say me Need more work. So i sent him my Upwork Profile Link.

ANd i do not know what? But he send Upwork.com to message that I froud Him. But its not Happen. Now Upwork Suspend My account.

I advise Every Freelancer Do not work with this types of person.. I have All Doc. Here is Her Contact Information : Mark Yawitz MedCor medcorsearch@gmail.com http://www.medcorsearch.com Direct: 480 219 0829 Cell 602 538 0492 http://www.linkedin.com/in/medcorsearch I think i will Make 500 Bad Review against this Company. Because I have lot of time in my Hand.

I have only 1 upwork account and its now Suspend.So i can Make 100 Review Per day.

If any one Help me How can I take LEGAL action againest This Froud Company.My contact Info: nakterus@gmail.com

Dallas, Texas, United States #1168924

These guys are from India and they email American companies offering email lists so they send it and then ask for payment in which you did NOT want in the first place and if you Do not pay they Black mail you and state they will make comments like these. The use American names and in this instance they used "Kevin North" PLEASE do not do business with anyone via email or if they do not have a legitimate business.

Thanks Alan Sir

Problem Resolve

Bossdatabase

And this is her facebook

Bossdatabase

They are really fraud. I buy a service from ALAn it was lul.

to Anonymous #1168925

Do not Worry ARS this happened to my company as well we got suckered in to some fake name and email about some list they had they sent it to us and we did not request then they tried to black mail us over the list. We never paid their Scamming *** bags!!!